- Lake-Link Members receive 10% off a Full or Half Day Inland Water Guided Fishing Trip, or a Half Day Lake Michigan Trip.
You can choose a specific body of water that you want to fish or learn more about, or let me choose the best bite for that time of the year. I will try my best to put you on the best bite available and make your fishing experience a successful one. I will show you the latest techniques and hottest baits for the fish you want to target,using either live or artificial baits. Lure and bait presentation along with water conditions will also be covered.
Between February and March when the snow starts to melt, I take clients to fish for steelhead and brown trout in the rivers. This is done from shore or in waders. Walleyes and saugers are also biting on area rivers, by jig fishing, anchoring and trolling, if allowed. Spring is a great time to go after that trophy walleye. When ice is out, pan fish move into the shallows and are fun to catch on light tackle.
Bass are fun to catch all during the summer because there are so many active fish. Area lakes produce many fish over 18" with some over 5 pounds. Whether it is top water action, plastic worms or crank baits, I will show you what works best.
Walleye fishing heats up in the lakes. Learn how and where to fish for these fine tasting fish. Live bait, slip bobbers and planner boards with snap weights are all used.
Catfishing is a great way to spend an afternoon and early evening. Area lakes and rivers will produce both size and number.
Salmon fishing starts in the spring with many limit catches of Coho and fast and furious action. Brown trout are found all through the season and can range from (cannot read last line of page on scan)
- Learn how to use locators and GPS units
- Learn how to troll with on line planer boards
- Learn how to position a boat (if applicable)
- Youngest member of Walleyes Unlimited to place in top 10 aggregate contest, 1981
- MWC Championship Qualifier, 1997
- RCL Championship Qualifier, 2004
- Big Bucks Bass Championship Qualifier, 1997
- Northland Bass Championship Qualifier, 1997, 1998
- Tuffy 2660 Boat
- E-TEC 225
- Evinrude 15 HP 4-Stroke
- Minnkota Bow Mount Trolling Motor
- Bottomline Electronics
- Lowrance GPS
- Lake Delavan is a 2,072 acre lake with average depth of 25 feet and a maximum depth of 54 feet. The lake contains large pan fish and game fish opportunities year round. Great choice for blue gills, northern pike, large and small mouth bass and walleyes in both size and numbers.
- Lake Geneva is a 5,262 acre lake with a maximum depth of 135 feet. The lake contains opportunities for pan fish (perch, blue gill, rock bass) along with walleyes, northern pike, bass (large and small mouth), and lake trout.
- Lake Koskonong/Rock River: Lake Koshkonong is a 10,460 acre lake with a maxiumum depth of 8 feet and an average depth of 5 feet. This lake has an abundant supply of walleye, sauger and white bass with many nice sized northern pike and catfish. The same goes for the Rock River with water up to 18 feet deep.
- Lake Winnebago is 137,708 acres with a maximum depth of 20 feet. The lake has one of the Midwest's largest population of walleyes per acre. It also has an abundant supply of yellow perch and white bass.
- Lake Michigan, from spring through late fall, there is always hungry fish looking for a meal. In the spring, the coho provide some fast action with brown trout reaching trophy size. Early summer through fall, the kings are hot with rainbows mixed in, and then there are lakers to go after in the deeper areas.
Chinook salmon, also known as the "king" will be mixed in with spring catches but can dominate catches in summer and fall. They are known for their fighting abilities and are called "screamers". They can grow in excess of 30 pounds. Rainbow trout are part of the mixed bad of fish and are known for their acrobatic abilities and can weigh close to 20 pounds. (this was the last page-I put it here because it seemed that is where it belonged)
1/2 Day for 1-3 People (4-5 hours): $280
Full Day for 1-3 People (8-9 hours): $400
|A $100 deposit is required on all trips. Your deposit is refunded if a trip is cancelled due to bad weather (determined by captain) or cancellation is made at least 7 days in advance.|
Denali AdvantageExperience the Denali Advantage ... Tournament tested, tournament tough!
Denali's lineup of rods combines the best of old world craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technologies to bring today's bass angler rods that are feather-light, extremely sensitive and remarkably durable. Tournament conditions, as well as everyday fishing, Denali's lineup has you covered.
Baitmate fish attractant.
The latest in scented dips and sprays for your lures and baits.
Phenix Lure and Bait company LLC. custom quality lures.
P2P Quality fishing lures.