Lucky's Bridge Motel
Lucky's Bridge MotelOPEN YEAR ROUND!
Okee straddles an earthen causeway separating Lake Wisconsin and Okee Bay. Okee is a paradise for year round fishing with panoramic views of Lake Wisconsin and the Baraboo Bluffs.
- Spring walleye run when the ice goes out
- Summer catches of numerous species
- Fall sturgeon and walleye run
- Winter ice fishing for crappie, walleye and pan fish
Lake Wisconsin and Okee bay are ideal for water sports including kayaking, stand-up paddle boards, boating, water skiing and jet skiing. Winter sports include snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and downhill skiing. Add in some of the best hiking trails around at Gibraltar rock and Devils Lake. Lucky's Bridge Motel is at the center of a fun-filled, relaxing vacation destination.
For the comfort of the majority, Lucky's Bridge Motel is a "No Smoking Motel" and we do not allow pets. Room Options and Rates *
Standard rooms14 rooms with 2 queen beds and 2 rooms with a single king bed. All rooms with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker & flat screen TV.
- April 15 - October 31:
- Weekend - $115 w/ a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
- Holiday - $120 w/ a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
- Weekly - $630 w/ a $60 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Weekday - $90 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Weekend - $100 with a 10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille
- Holiday - $110 with a $10 GC to Lucky's Bar & Grille (2 night minimum)
Penthouse3,000 square foot apartment that sleeps 20 with: 5 bedrooms; full-size kitchen; living room; dining room; sitting room with two queen sized futons; laundry; game room with pool table, two pull-out couches, dart board, foosball table, bar area, full-size refrigerator with ice maker and pub height sitting area. Kitchen amenities include: stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, plates, cups, silverware, pots, pans, etc.
- Weekend/Holiday - $500/night
- Weekday - $400/night
- Weekly rate - $2,200
- Weekend/Holiday - $400
- Weekday - $350
- Weekly - $1,600
- 16-slip pier for boat docking
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits
- Fish cleaning station
- Vending machine
- Lower level rooms walk-out to boat slips and picnic area
- Grills available
- DNR boat landing less than 1-mile away
- Two restaurants walking distance (Lucky's On the Lake and Fitz's On the Lake)