The Pike lake Chain of Lakes is a group of four fully navigable lakes, two creeks and one lake is accessible by a short portage through the wilderness area. The two class A Musky lakes are approximately 800 acres each. Both are open for motor trolling. The smaller lakes are approximately 350 acres each and all lakes and creeks are naturally connected for fishing and touring pleasure. To ensure that fisherman, waterskiers, and boating enthusiasts have ample time and space to enjoy the lakes and surrounding nature, a town ordinance regulates waterskiing hours from 10am to 5pm.
Muskie, Walleye, Northern Pike, Crappie, Perch, Bluegill, Sunfish, and Rock Bass are all plentiful with Smallmouth Bass making a strong comeback in the past few years. Professional guides bring people to these waters because they consistently catch high numbers of legal Musky and the occasional 50+ inch, 40+ lb. trophy fish. The spring crappie spawn can yield some spectacular action or just take the kids out anytime for some Panfish fun. Fishermen and women of all ages will enjoy hours of fun on the Pike Lake chain.
Since 1951, the Noetzels have provided:
- 14 clean, comfortable one, two, and three bedroom cottages equipped for light housekeeping
- Lodge with full liquor bar, pizza, premium ice cream, candy, chips, games, and much more
- Professionally maintained park-like grounds overlooking an 800 acre lake
- Playground with swingset, teeter-totter, sand box, toddler play structure
- Boat and motor rentals. One boat is included with each cottage.
- Planned activities: volleyball, horseshoes, softball, potluck cookout
- Roped-in swimming area with gradually sloped sandy bottom for children
- Plenty of dock space with ladder and benches
- Swimming/waterski platform (14' x 14') located 150' offshore in 7' water
Pets are welcome but must be cared for properly. A few common sense rules apply for the safety and comfort of all.
We will do everything we can to make your holiday the best family vacation ever. We have over 55 years of experience providing a friendly environment with clean, comfortable accommodations. Include us in your vacation plans.
Sat-Sat Check-in 2pm Check-out 9am)
- 1 Bedroom Cottage: $320/wk $60/night
- 2 Bedroom Cottage: $375-$450/wk $65-$80/night
- 3 Bedroom Cottage: $485-$585/wk $80-$100/night
- Eight cottages on the lake front (20' to 100' to water). Six cottages overlooking the front lawn all with a view of the lake.
- Cribs: Free of charge, if available
- Extra boats: $6/day; $20/week
- Personal floatation: no charge if available
- Outboard motors :10 HP and 15 HP
- Weekly - $125
- Daily - $25
- Gas and Oil: Sold on site
- Bait and Tackle Shops nearby