Green Bay Outfitters
Fishin' Green BayGreen Bay Outfitters is a walleye and musky guide service located in Green Bay Wisconsin. Green Bay is one of the top walleye destinations in the Midwest. Limits of eater sized walleyes are the norm from spring through summer. Trophy fish can be found throughout the bay, with the waters of Door County providing some of the best Trophy walleye fishing in the North America!
Our walleye and musky charters specialize in teaching anglers the finer points of walleye and musky fishing. We have a team of US Coast Guard licensed Charter Captains each with over 25 years of experience fishing for walleyes. They can teach you techniques used on Green Bay in order for you to be more successful at fishing in the future. Depending on the time of year, fish can be caught using a variety of methods. Our professional guides utilize techniques such as, jigging, bottom bouncers, casting, and trolling with crawler harnesses and crankbaits.
All of our Professional Captains fish out of fully rigged top of the line boats. From 231 Scout center council, 21ft Rangers, 21ft Yarcraft to a 19ft Nitro. No matter which guide you fish with, every boat captain is experienced, licensed and insured. Every boat has all the USCG approved safety equipment. All you will need to bring is a fishing license, if you forget yours, we can get you one right at our facility.
What You Should Bring
- Wisconsin fishing License
- Dress for the weather.
- Good shoes (no-slip soles)
- Cooler for your Fish
What We Provide
- All fishing equipment is provided
- All fish are cleaned and iced down upon completion of your trip
LodgingIf you are looking for that perfect fishing getaway, look no futher! We can provide 1st class accommodations for groups up to 8 people at our facility located right on the waters of Green Bay. Your group will be the only ones using the 3500 sq ft of accommodations we provide. All the housekeeping, bedding, towels, soap and shampoo is included in your stay.
Private ChefAll beverages and meals provided by an onsite private chef who prepares and serves world class food.
Imagine arriving the evening before your trip begins and enjoying appetizers on the deck before your first 3 course dinner as the sun sets over the Bay. The following morning enjoy a full breakfast with your guides before heading out with a packed cooler of custom ordered sandwiches, snacks, beverages and homemade cookies for lunch. Return in the afternoon for hors d oeuvres and relaxation before another 3 course dinner.
- (3) 1st class chef prepared dinners: Aged filet, lamb chops, walleye etc..
- (2) Chef prepared lunch boxes
- (2) Chef prepared Breakfasts. Omelets, Crepes, Monte Crisco, fresh home baked muffins
- (1) Morning of check out Coffee, Juice, muffins, sausage, and eggs of your choice.
- All beverages included: Domestic beer of your choice. 1 bottle of alcohol* of your choice per day.
- Sit and talk with the fishing guides every afternoon and enjoy beverages and Hors de ourves every afternoon of fishinig
- Bay of Green Bay , Brown County