Eyes-Guy Guide Service
Michigan and Wisconsin fishing guide service. Your host and guide Captain Tim Long and his wife Sarah are the owners of The Timbers Resort on beautiful Lake Gogebic in Bergland MI. which is located on the North end of Lake Gogebic in Michigan's Western U.P.
Lake Gogebic is 18 miles long and up to 3 miles wide providing 13,380 acres of fishing heaven. U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain Tim Long has spent many years fishing and honing his skills. With his techniques and knowledge of locations needed to fish for walleye, you can be confident that Eyes-Guy Guide Service will put you on fish.
You Will Need To Bring:
- A bag lunch
- Rain Gear
- Sun Glasses
- A Michigan Fishing License for Lake Gogebic
- A Wisconsin Fishing License for the Bay of Green Bay
|Half Day||Full Day|
|Trophy Fishing On|
The Bay of Green Bay
|* prices shown do not include sales tax|
- Clients are responsible for the cost of live bait. Guide will determine what type of bait will be needed for the fishing trip.
- Arrangements can be made for additional boats for larger groups.
- I will also do walleye fishing classes for individuals that want to learn specific techniques, i.e. trolling, jigging, drifting, slip bobber, etc. Anything you would like to work on, we can do!
- Bond Falls
- Gogebic Lake, Gogebic County
- Lake Superior
- The Bay of Green Bay