Come and experience true Canadian fishing!Cedar Point Resort is located on the North End of Cedar Lake, our location helps minimizes your boating time and maximizes your fishing time putting you in the heart of some of the best Ontario fishing. Cedar Lake is 6500 acres, connected by the river system to nine lakes with a total of 20,000 acres of water to fish for Walleye, Jumbo Perch, Small Mouth Bass, White Fish, Northern Pike or Muskies. Some of the best fishing in Northwest Ontario.
CabinsWe have ten large, well maintained cabins all with large windows overlooking Cedar Lake. There is one 5 bedroom cabin, two 4 bedroom cabins, six 2 bedroom cabins and one apartment cabin. We can accommodate anywhere between 2 to 16 people in a cabin. All of the cabins are nicely spaced to give you more privacy and a beautiful view of Cedar Lake.
- Housekeeping Plus
- American Plan
- Fall Rates
- Check-In Time is AFTER 2:00 pm Saturday
- No Early Arrivals Please
- Check-Out Time is PRIOR to 8:00 am Saturday
- Large Fully Modern Cabin with deck
- Bathroom - shower, toilet and sink - hot & cold running water
- Bedding - NO paper products supplied
- All cooking utensils & kitchen towels
- Full size stove and refrigerator
- Charcoal Grill
- Propane Heaters
- Wood stoves
- 16' Aluminum boat with 3 swivel seats, new 2005 Yamaha 15 hp motor - Gas is topped off once a day
- Landing nets and minnow buckets
- Freezer space
- Use of all camp facilities
- Fish House - fish cleaning is available but there is an extra charge
- Please remember to bring: Bath Towels, Garbage Bags, and Paper Products
LocationCrossing the Border at International Falls, MN into Fort Francis, travel east on Hwy 11 approximately 18 miles. Turn left onto Hwy 502 (North) follow Hwy 502 up to the stop sign. At the stop sign turn right and travel through Dryden to Hwy 17, then left (West) to Vermillion Bay. Turn right (North) on Hwy 105 for approximately 31 miles to the resort road. Watch for the road sign. Turn right on the resort road and enjoy the last 5.5 miles of your journey.
|Mileage to Cedar Point Resort in Northwest Ontario|
|International Falls||187||Des Moines||738|
PLEASE NOTE: Rates subject to change without notice.