Let us wrangle up a boat for you!
Why Choose Boat Wranglers?With us the customer comes first, and our objective is for you and your party to have the best possible experience out on the lake. In addition to providing you with an amazing boat we also provide you with great fishing info from 35 years of experience. We know the Walworth County and surrounding area lakes really well, and we always make sure our customers get up-to-date fishing maps and advice to help them on their way. We will put you on the fish, you just need to reel them in. So throw us a line and let us wrangle up a boat for you!
Boat Rental Rates
|Fishing Boats||Pontoon Boats|
|1/2 Day (6 hours)||$85 (tax included)||1/2 Day (4 hours)||$275 (tax included)|
|Full Day (12 hours)||$150 (tax included)||Full Day (8 hours)||$475 (tax included)|
Best Boats in the IndustryFishing Boats
Prepare to throw your line from our 16 foot long Lund Deep V Aluminum fishing boats, the #1 boat in the fishing industry. Powered by a 40hp Johnson or Mercury 4 stroke electric start engine, you can cut through the lake with ease to get to your favorite fishing spot. Our user friendly boats feature Lowrance fish locators, swivel seats, trolling motors and are equipped for some serious fishing.
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway with your sweetheart or a big celebration on the water, we have the pontoon boat for you. Our boats are 24 to 25 feet long and can accomodate up to 12 passengers. The boats are fully equipped and ready for you to get out on the water. The boats can also be fitted with a supply tow line and a tube*.
Even if you've never driven a boat before we can help you learn the ins and outs to ensure that you have a great experience. We've got over 38 years of experience boating and skiing, and it's all available to our clients.
We have 2 pontoon boats docked full-time on Delavan Lake, and we also have several pontoon boats that can be transported to the lake of your choice**. Currently, we offer boat rentals for the following lakes: Geneva, Lauderdale, Como, Whitewater, Turtle, and Rice.
*Gas for tubing is extra
**There is a $65 transport fee for certain lakes
- We also offer multi-day, weekend, and weekly discounted rates
- ALL Military branches recieve a 10% discount. Thank you for your service!
Heated Ice Shack Rental
Our shacks are quite roomy, we offer two sizes of shack, 5' x 8' or 6' x 10'. Each shack can seat up to 4-6 people and propane heat is included.
Ice Shack Rental Rates
All ice shack prices include the following: taxes, propane for heat, grill/grill utensils, and cook stove. (Customer to provide their own 1 lb. propane bottles for the grill and/or stove along with any cooking pots/pans, plastic dishes/utensils.)
|Full Day (Includes drilling holes)||2 Person Groups - Full Day (Includes drilling holes)|
|$150* per shack||$40 per person**|
|(seat up to 3 to 4 persons)||with a 2 person minimum.|
We are currently active on the following lakes:
- Delavan Lake
- Geneva Lake*
- Lauderdale Lakes*
- Turtle Lake*
- Pleasant Lake*
- Lake Loraine*
- Rely on StrikeMaster® Surface and Battle Suits for Warmth, Comfort and Durability to Keep You on the Ice Longer
- Catch River 'Eyes on Blade Baits Right Now
- Rapala® SmartHub Drives Ice Fishing Efficiency and Organization with Five New Accessories
- Musky Anglers: Get a Grip on Pinnacle Performance
- Late Fall Walleye After Dark
- Going Bananas for Steelhead and Salmon
- When the World’s Largest Ice Fishing Contest Needed 20,000 Ice Fishing Holes, They Turned to StrikeMaster®
- Last Chance Browns
- Tips For Better and More Portable Minnow Management
- The StrikeMaster® 24v Paired with the Lite-Flite Lazer™ Drill Makes Quick Work of Keeping Ice Fishing Holes Clear for Action