Welcome to Big Chip Guide ServiceStart your vacation off right by letting your guide, Tim Czub, show you Lake Chippewa, also known as The Big Chip. It is a pristine body of water located in Sawyer County in Northwest Wisconsin. The Big Chip is over 15,000 acres with over 233 miles of shoreline and 200 undeveloped islands. With this large amount of territory to cover and fish, you should contact me at the beginning of your vacation after you get settled in. I will show you the current patterns for each species for the current time of year. I know all four corners of the flowage and can teach you the hot spots closest to your lodging so you don't have to travel far to locate fish.
I accommodate and specialize in family guide trips. I am family orientated and love to teach kids as adults how to fish, including what lures to use, and how and when to use them. I look forward to guiding you during your stay.
About the Guide, Tim CzubTim has taken his life-long love and admiration of fishing and turned it into an opportunity to share his desire of fishing with others.
He is licensed and fully insured with over 20 years of guiding experience. Tim has the know-how to put fish in the boat while also having a great experience on the water.
For the beginning fishermen and children, Tim will also teach proper use of fishing equipment, proper lure presentation, how to locate and fish structures, and proper handling and releasing of the fish.
Handicap and children welcome. Taking children fishing is our specialty.
Tim is also on the Mirrocraft Boat's Pro staff.
- Full day - 8 hours - $400. (Clients provide lunch at one of the local establishments of their choice.)
- Half day - 4 hours - $250.
- Ice Fish Rates - Same as above, except, more than 2 people will be charged $50.00 additional for Full Day per person and $25.00 additional for Half Day per person.
- $100 deposit on full day guide, $50.00 deposit on half-day guides. Non-refundable unless your cancellation is due to inclement weather.
- If live bait is used, it will be provided and is already included in the above rates. .** Except for Fall Musky Suckers** That is an additional cost.
- Gas for the boat is also included. - - - - - There are NO hidden fees.
EquipmentThe boat you'll be in is a 2010 MirroCraft 17 foot Aggressor equipped with a 115 HP Evinrude E-Tec. Lowrance HD GPS graph is standard equipment to help find fish and structure.
Even though we have a great selection of tackle for you to use, please feel free to bring your favorite baits and/or rods if you want to use them.
|Things to bring with you:||