Bayview Bait & Tackle on Little Bay de NocDiane Carlson and Chris Wahl (a.k.a. The Bait Shop Guy) would like to welcome you to Little Bay De Noc.
Bay View Bait & Tackle is located on US 2 & 41 & M35 in the Bayview Motel (www.bayview-motel.com). We are about 2 miles South of Gladstone and 1/2 mile North of the Escanaba River Bridge.
We sell resident and non-resident fishing and hunting licenses. We also sell ORV stickers and snowmobile trail permits.
We carry a full selection of live bait - crawlers, leeches, minnows, wigglers, and wax worms, depending on the season.
We have one of Little Bay de Noc's best selection of the following:
- A large selection of crawler harnesses - Our own custom line and many other brands.
- We also carry a HUGE selection of crawler harness components - blades, beads, floats and clevises.
- A wide selection of crankbaits including Rapala, Storm, Smithwick, Bomber, and Reef Runner. We have Bay De Noc's only selection of X-Tackle custom color Reef Runners. Also a complete selection of Warrior Lures custom painted Husky Jerks.
- Jigging Baits - Moonshine (Shiver Minnows & Spoons), Rapalas, Swedish Pimples, Hopkins Spoons, Northland, and J.B. Lures.
- Trout Spinners - Mepps, Panther Martin, Rooster Tails and Lindy Spinners
- Trout Flies - Large Selection, many locally tied.
- Moonshine salmon spoons - We carry a large selection of original Moonshines, Half-moon series, and RV series spoons
- Dodgers, flashers, and salmon flies.
- Planer boards and releases from Offshore Tackle and Church Tackle.
- Lake Maps and Charts from Fishing Hot Spots and Mapping Specialists.
- Jiffy Ice Augers and accessories
We give fishing reports, not fish stories!
- Summertime BAM!
- Break Out The Buzzbaits
- Shimano Reveals Technologically-advanced Hard Baits
- Bowl Trolling Strategies for Walleye
- Celebrate Angling Independence
- Breaking Down New Water When Your Pressed for Time
- St. Croix Rod Announces New Team Members
- Rod Action vs. Rod Power
- The Fishing Guide Chronicles: Dax Szegda
- Blue Water Gems in Kansas