is Sheboygan's newest tackle shop. We opened Friday February 26th 2010. Only a half of block from the South Pier. We offer expert advice in Lake Michigan salmon trolling and making a selection of the right tackle and equipment to make sure you get the most for your money. We offer one on one service to make sure you get what you need, not what is in stock.
We specialize in Lake Michigan tackle and equipment for both salmon and walleye. We carry a full line of rods, reels and tackle for Lake Michigan trolling. We offer lots of custom colored flashers, plugs and spoons from many different manufactures that you won't be able to find anywhere else so that we can help you make your trip a successful fishing trip. We also offer reel repair and line winding to handle all of your trolling reel needs.
Whether you are walking down south pier drive or your just getting in from a long day of fishing, Anglers Avenue has all your food and beverage needs covered. You can start out your morning with a fresh cup of Torke coffee and one of our many snacks, or you can swing in for a lunch break and find something in our roller grill. We also have soft serve ice cream to help cool you off on a hot summers day.
- Line winding
- Reel repair
- Expert advice on tackle and equipment
- Up to date fishing reports available
- Online store
- Largest selection of Great lakes tackle in the area
- Largest selection of Silver Horde plugs, Rapture flies, Yeck spoons and Warrior spoons in the area
- We offer a great selection of crawler harness blades and crankbaits for walleyes
- food and beverages including Torke Coffee
- Full array of apparel available
4 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Monday through Sunday