LET'S JOE FISHING!Captain Joe Kutschenreuter has a deep love for the outdoors, fishing, and conservation. He’s been fishing since before he could walk and just returned to Wisconsin after cruising the Atlantic Ocean on a sailboat for two years. Now, Joe is putting his 25+ years of Wisconsin and Great Lakes fishing experience to use as a full time fishing guide.
- U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Licensed Wisconsin Fishing Guide
- 25+ years fishing Wisconsin & Great Lakes
- Fun, Friendly, Knows how to catch fish!!!
- 5 hour trips
- 1-4 people
- Cost $400
What should I bring?
- Valid Wisconsin Fishing License with Great Lakes Salmon/Trout Stamp
- Food & Drink (alcohol permitted)
- Warm clothes, it’s usually colder on the water.
- Cooler for your catch!
Fishing License: All anglers 16 years of age and older are required to have a valid Wisconsin Fishing License and Great Lakes Trout/Salmon Stamp. These can be purchased from the Wisconsin Go Wild site.
** Rates subject to change without notice.