NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Little Reservoir. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- Engineering a Legend
- Rapala Adds Four Custom Color Patterns To The Jigging Rap Line-up
- In-Between Fishing Seasons
- Teaching Kids To Fish
- Troll a Jig, Catch a Walleye
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- Catch More and Bigger Spring Panfish
- Spring River Walleye Fishing: 6 Must Know Tips
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.
Engineered with a new modified split handle configuration on most models as well as customized technique specific foregrips.