There are currently 9 reviews for Twin Lake, North (Twin Lakes).
I caught an eleven pound four ounce walleye right where the deeper water starts off of the boat launch. This is a good big fish spot. They sit in the weeds during the day and move up towards the outlet at night. It might take some time but they are in there.
- Nikki Dekker from Minneapolis, Minnesota
The fishing is wonderful. Lora and I have done everything on this lake - from deep diving cranks to bouncing worms across the flats. Basstastic.
- Pete Lamb from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Wow, The Fall Fishing Here Is As Good As A Canadian Fly In Trip! Wham! Wham! Wack! That Fast!
- Brian Johnson from Alington, Ws
This Lake Is Excellant To Go To If Your Goal Is A Meal Of Fresh Fish, A Truely Endless Supply
- Ben Jefferson from Talmage, Mn
I Have Been Back To This Lake Year After Year. Fishing Very Good, Peaceful And Serene.
- Becky Mackey from Swanton Ohio
This Lake Has A Trophy Nothern Pike That Got Away From Me Last Summer.
- Steve from Madison, Wi
Like The Lake. Good Opporitunity For A Hungry Family To Fill Up On Good Fish. Many Of The Panfish.
- Chor Thao from St. Paul Minnesota
This Is A Beautiful Lake To Sit In The Weeds And Watch All The Action...
- Alexis Owens from Nuttiville, Mo
I Caught The Biggest Largemouth Of My Life Right Off Of The Boat Landing...
- Frank Rosenthal from Siren