There are currently 8 reviews for Little Arbor Vitae Lake.
THIS IS A GOOD MUSKIE LAKE IN SPRING !! BIG MUSKIES OVER 40 + INCHES ARE IN HERE!! HUGE WALLEYES TO BUT NOT MANY IN HERE TO MANY NOT PUT BACK. OVER ALL A NICE LAKE FOR SIZE BUT NOT A ACTION LAKE.
- joe paczkowski from minocqua, Wisconsin
Only fished it for a short time last year during christmas. First time in 30 some years got rained on December 30. Got some nice crappie, and perch. Looking forward to fishing it this christmas.
- Mark Komo from Pipe, Wisconsin
Great beginning musky lake horrible Walleye lake, to many not put back
- Greg Markle from Waukesha, Wisconsin
Good fishing lake but murky.
- Eric Janes from Janesville, Wisconsin
Great Musky Lake And Even Better Walleye Lake
- Thomas Becvar from Lemont
This Is A Great Musky Numbers Lake With A Few 20lb. Fish To Boot
- Kenny Foxe from Tomahawk, Wi
Excellent, Beautiful Lake With Protected AREAS...NICE Scenery By POINTS...ACTIVE Musky In Spring
- Cisco5 from Menomonee Falls, Wi
Excellent Beginners Lake. If You Want To Catch Your First Musky ,this Is The Lake To Start On
- Duane from Lomira,Wi