There are currently 11 reviews for Fence Lake.
caught some very nice walleyes here.
- zach staedler from germantown, Wisconsin
Huge walleyes. potential state record fish in here(per dnr) hard to fish- better have good electronics!! be patient. I've caught 6-8 lbs eyes consistently. fishing presure worry's me. use light line
- sam may from crandon, Wisconsin
We found a few walleyes (they were hard to find). One really big fish broke a 20lb line. We also got some nice perch.
- Dan Howard from Waukesha, Wisconsin
Top lake for smallies and walleye in all of northern wi.
- robert langman from st charles, Illinois
fished on fence lake 30 years ago, and would like to come back
- lyle thurston from portage, Wisconsin
Great Lake Brought 30lb Muskie To Boat Great Smallmouth Stay @ Fence Lake Lodge Great Place
- Muskie Mike from Roselle Il
Big, Super Clear Lake. A Great Lake Winter And Summer
- Mark McDonald from Hinsdale, Il
Great Fishing Nic Smallies And Largemouth
- Taylor from Wisconsin
Holds Some Of The Bggest Muskies In The STATE.BUT Hard To Fish
- Ches from Ill
Exceptionally Clean, Great For Skiing, FISHING.....VIRTUALLY Any Water Activity
- Anthony Zielinski from Chicago, Il.
A Great Lake For Smallmouth, Walleyes Bite Best At Night
- Jerry Baker from Rockford,Illinois