There are currently 7 reviews for Third Lake.
My number one ice fishing lake... Great for bass...
- Brian ... from Holmen, Wisconsin
Fished this lake Labor Day weekend and cleaned up on crappies, bluegills, and bass. Beautiful lake to fish especially if you have children who want to catch some nice panfish.
- Doug Spencer from Griffith, Indiana
Panfish Stunted And Bass Full Of Parasites !!
- Jeff Deavers from Milwaukee
Bass And Panfish Very Small In Size.
- Tim Fritz from Racine Wi
Big Gills,crappies-Lots Of Action. Free Boat Launch!!!
- Scott Hunter from Tremp, Wi
Good Fishing Year Round
- Bassmaster from Independence
Great Large Mouth Bass FISHING....VERY Clear Water < Icefishing>
- Benjamin Lavold from LaCrosse, Wi.