There are currently 22 reviews for Chequamegon Waters Flowage.
This lake is one of the best that I have fished on.
- Trevor Barth from Spencer, Wisconsin
- Scott Doll from Neillsville, Wisconsin
Excellent Fishing!! I have fished here many times, and I have always had great success. On overcast days in July/August, cast around the islands surrounded by weeds with topwater baits for largemouth. Sunny days, fish the 6-10ft range along the Yellow River channel for largemouth and crappie. Northern pike are everywhere.... HAVE FUN!! Good fishing.
- Ben Royce from Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
big pike got 4 last year 39inch-42 inch big water big fish and good times!
- joe seidel from abby, Wisconsin
Great wilderness lake, came up twice last year and caught bluegill and bass one after another!
- Chase Stecha from West Salem, Wisconsin
You can always catch fish here when you can't catch them anywhere else. If you can't catch fish here you can't fish. carol mudgett gilman wi.
- george and carol mudgett from gilman, Wisconsin
Busy lake but good size panfish. Lots of stumps.
- Jim Naylor from Nekoosa, Wisconsin
For excellent bass fishing below the damn i was using artificial bait and every cast caught many large bass. It was awesome! :)
- Kate Davis from Medford, Wisconsin
This lake is great for panfish. When you find stumps you find fish.
- Kokomo Rodregaus from Manatawioc, Wisconsin
Lots of Bass and Pike. Could be a little more bigger Bass though.
- Dan Kasper from Medford, Wisconsin
Some Huge Pike In There After You Wait 2 Hours To Unload Your Boat Very Heavily Fished.
- Joe Seidel from Wis
Fishing Here Rules! I Caught My Biggest Bass Of My Life Here. Fishing Dont Stink!
- Slacker from Medford, Wi
Don´t Fish Shallow, Stay Deep And In Stumps, Prepare To Lose Lures
- John from Rib Lake
Outstanding Bass Fishing - Watch Out For The Stumps!!
- Dirty Red from Lax Wi
- Dwayne G from Tulsa,ok
Waste Of Time Don´t Go
- Mike Pollinski from Medford Wi
- Jason Paulick from Oshkosh Wi
Your´ll Love It
- Jaime Petz from Gilman Wi
This Lake Has Nice Size Crappie And Gills. Caught Some Nice Northern And Bassin June
- Jerry from Slinger Wi
Pan Fish Action Is A Blast! Big Large Mouth Bass A Bonus. Pack A Lunch You Won´t Want To Leave!
- Di Baby from Delafield Wi
Good Boat Lake, Lotsa Access, Lake Map/knowledge Helps Find Bigger Fish
- Doc Hopkins from Owen Wi
Northern Bass And Panfish Are Awesome Here
- Fish Slayer from Brillion