There are currently 7 reviews for Perch Lake.
Clean quite small beautiful lake. lots of Bass, but none of good size. I plan on returning with a canoe to target the trout in the deeper end.
- David Kroening from Menomonie
Nice small and clear lake. No overgrowth of vegetation on the lake. Plenty of lily pads and weed beds for the LM bass action. Nothing too big though.
- Chong Vang from New Richmond, Wisconsin
Perfect little hideaway lake / great for first time fisherman out there / my kids love this lake -- great small bass action near the weeds near shore.
- Lonnie Schock from Hudson, Wisconsin
this lake is not ware you want to fish if u actualy want to catch fish but if u want to play hockey the ice is nice and slick i dont recomend fishing this lake
- Tommy johnson from hudson, Wisconsin
Better off going to Bass Lake for size and quantity. Getting worse every year!
- Brian D from Hudson, Wisconsin
Really deep clear lake, nice bass and monster carp too. Trout also in the middle catchem on worms or corn.
- garrett h from hammond, Wisconsin
A Clear, Deep, Spring-Fed Lake, No Motors, Lots Of Swimmers, Floating Sun Bathers, Few Fishermen.
- Dennis Larson from Coon Rapids,mn