There are currently 14 reviews for Bone Lake.
have caught some nice bass and muskies here, also small pike. Muskies like to sun themselves in the northern bay and the southern part of the lake. cast forward of the boat so you don't spook them.4 8 ft depth
- RUDOLPH B from CUMBERLAND
one of the best lakes in WI to catch alotof fish! crppies, perch, bluegills and pike in the winter. pike, bass and bluegills in the summer. Also the ocasional big musky.
- Zach Shemionik from glenwood city, Wisconsin
We have a cabin on Sandy Hook Lane on the West side of the lake and despite a slow Summer catching fish on the lake there are plenty of bass, muskie and pan fish to catch.
- mark whittenburg from Burnsville, Minnesota
Hello Fishman: This is one of the very-best lake for evertthing you like to fish for. In the spring,or the fall is best. Been there every-year but one. It has been great to my friend's & me. Robert Meltesen
- Robert Meltesen from Racine, Wisconsin
great lake for bass anytime of the year
- Justin Haffner from new richmond, Wisconsin
Large numbers of medium to small perch. You can limit out on perch in 1or 2 hours easily. Maybe the perch will get bigger now that the limit has been reduced to 25.
- Ron Lipke from Hager City, Wisconsin
You Forgot Great Pearch&crappie - Weed Mean Fish,not Skiers
- C.C. from Il
Big Bass Straight Across The Lake From Wilkins Bar, Under The Docks In The Bay.
- Steve Snyder from Hugo,mn
The Fish Are There, Just Have To Find Them!
- Larry Edler from Waterloo, Ia
The Lake Has Great Cabins And Homes But Is Very Clean But Needs To Get Rid Of Some Of The Weeds
- Ryan Pedersen from West St Paul Mn
Lake Isn´t The Cleanest, But Overall Excellent.
- Matt Lendway from Denver,co
Very Clean Lake!!
- Tammy Schlomka from St. Paul, Mn
Muskie Fishing The Best During Overcast Using A Jurk Bait
- Mike Stuckey from Janesville
Best Action On Medium(40") Muskies
- Tony from Eau Claire