There are currently 8 reviews for Rainbow Flowage.
Lots of small walleyes to be caught in the wood.
- Neal Rosenberg from Crivitz, Wisconsin
I love this Flowage and have been fishing it for about 40 years. I have cought trophy sized Smallmouth Bass, Crappie, and lots of good eater sized Walleye.
- Jay Seubert from Appleton, Wisconsin
I have fished this flowage for over 30 years and really enjoy the fishing.Come up here often and very few times have I been disappointed.Walleye action is good,crappie action is good,large perch and some dandy Musky also.If any of you need more information on this flowage contact me at RiverRat@fish-wisconsin.com
- River Rat from Wis.Rapids, Wisconsin
Muskies Are Far And Few Between. But Walleyes Are There!
- Only Muskies! from Wi
Giant Walleyes , In 18 Feet , Dusk And After Around Christmas
- Mark Fuhs from Oak Park, Ill
Trolling Is The Only Way To Get The Big One. Panfish Are Rare But Big!
- Fished It Plenty from Central Wisconsin
If You Know When And Where The Big Wally´s Are There!
- Slink from Milwaukee
H2o Fluctuations Too Inconsitent
- Gilbert Rouchembeau from Lac Du Flambeau