There are currently 18 reviews for Silver Lake.
I always catch bass and northern whenI go here. From both dock and boat.
- Gary Oliveira from Two Rivers
over fished going down hill fast
- Kurt Kopetsky from Two Rivers
Love it there everyday catch northern everytime i go 32-33 inch had bigger but broke line before i could net them
- scott herman from manitowoc, Wisconsin
It is better with the new docks, but still poor fishing.
- Russ Kieselhorst from Whitelaw, Wisconsin
if you know what your doing you will catch fish all over this lake it's not hard to catch a fish on this lake at all
- andy coenen from two rivers, Wisconsin
Fishing on this lake is awsome; It's a GREAT lake to catch "toothy critter's". The perch fishing is good, although their could be a few more blue gills. Walley and bass are also present in the lake. A park is being built at this time for families to have a place to picnic, this lake is up-and-coming, and I feel it's a wonderful asset to Manitowoc county.
- greg kuether from two rivers, Wisconsin
should be a awsome perch lake in a few years if people would learn to leave it alone.
- Cody Kakuk from Manitowoc, Wisconsin
The DNR didn't screw up the lake as the previous post stated. That lake will be a good fishery in a couple of years, so long as the carp are kept out. The DNR has planted walleye in there, and the lake has the capacity to produce some nice fish. It'll just take time. For now, keep it catch and release.
- Steve W from Manitowoc, Wisconsin
NO FISH AT ALL!! IT SUCKS FOR FISHING. THEY CLEANED OUT THE WHOLE LAKE AND SCREWED IT UP!
- Adam Reichard from manitowoc, Wisconsin
if you like bullhead this is your place to go
- derrick kane from manty, Wisconsin
Great crapie action use your electronics to locate them.
- Sup Fish from Manty, Wisconsin
Only Carp And Bullheads
- Joe Small from Newton
Bad Lake, Dont Even Bother To Go There, No Fish At All!!!!!!!
- Pro Fisherman from Manitowoc, Wi
Listen To Pro Fisherman, Nothin In The Lake
- Dman from Manty
Great Pike Action
- Tommy from Newton
Not A Good Place To Fish At All
- J. Laurin from Manitowoc, Wi
Something Was Wrong With The Water Lots Fish Died, But Maybe Still Good For Perch
- Brett Garceau from Manitowoc
Large Crappie And Pike Can Be A Tough Lake From Time To Time Lots Of Bullheads And Carp Also
- Djfisher from Green Bay