There are currently 11 reviews for Lake Koshkonong.
Koshkonong has treated me very well over the past 15 years... Ice fishing is different from year to year depending on the water level, spring and fall walleyes fishing has been exceptional for the past 10 years. I'm proud to be a Kosh local ; )
- Jason Kline from Milton
Every time I go out I am glad I did.
- Nathan Kostos from Chicago, Illinois
awesome white bass fishing
- bryan tolan from jefferson, Wisconsin
this lake can fool you. you put your time in it can be very rewarding with some awesome fish!
- bob balk from eagle, Wisconsin
This lake offers a chance at a real trophy fish. Walleyes are starting to get really small, but pike are still good sized.
- Jeff Buckingham from Hebron, Wisconsin
Can be hard to fish. Stay mobile use tip ups and shiners. And dress warm.
- Joe Kozak from Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Excellent walleyes, whitebass, and northerns. Crappie and catfish populations appear to be down. I love this lake. Some people call it the dead sea. It is far from it.
- Gary Kjellstrom from Oregon, Wisconsin
Awesome Icefishing Walleyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- Nathan from Fort Atkinson
- Gene from Genoa Il
Ok Lake For Icing Walleyes,just Stay Away From The Crowd. Forget Jigging,use Tipups.
- Mike from Janesville
Good Catfish And Walleye Lake Can Be Difficult To Fish At Times
- Don Gliniecki from Ixonia