Dan Small Outdoors Radio PodcastListen to Dan Small Outdoors Radio podcasts at your convenience from your computer or portable device.
What is a Podcast?A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet, so you can listen any time you want. You have two options: you can listen to a podcast through a website (this is called streaming). Or, you can download a podcast, which means you're saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
Stream to Your ComputerThe first thing you need is podcast subscription software to manage your podcast subscriptions. After you download free podcast subscription software you can listen to podcast audio from your computer. Below are some free options:
- iTunes - apple.com/itunes
- gPodder - gpodder.org
- Miro - getmiro.com
- Juice - juicereceiver.sourceforge.net
I subscribed to a podcast. Why don’t I hear anything?
- Confirm that you have audio player software downloaded on your computer.
- Check that the correct audio file was downloaded to your computer. You may need to modify the update settings in your podcasting software to ensure that this process occurs automatically.
- Check the update times in the description and make sure that a new edition has been posted.