Upgraded Mojo Bass Glass at the Bassmaster Classic
Park Falls, WI - New for 2020, St. Croix has reimagined the Mojo Bass Glass series-and what you'll find is the addition of IPC mandrel technology and designs to meet the needs of anglers that know and understand the value of a premium moderate action glass rod...at a Mojo Bass price point.
The Mojo Bass Glass series includes five moderate action rods-four new casting models and one new spinning rod-covering a wide range of technique-specific applications. What anglers will find are specially-designed models suited to target cranking, chatterbaits and rattlebaits, multi-purpose crankbait fishing, as well as a model designed specifically for plus-sized crankbaits.
"But comparatively speaking, to the old Mojo Bass Glass, when you pick them up they're better balanced than the previous designs. Mojo Bass Glass blanks have been engineered to perform as efficiently as possible. The castability is effortless. They're extremely easy to use," says Jason Brunner, Director of Engineering and Manufacturing, St. Croix Rod.
ABOUT MOJO BASS GLASS
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Super premium, 100% linear S-glass.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning model.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
- Exclusive Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Crankbait-specific bass series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.