- Water temps 52-degrees with an air temperature at around 55-degrees.
- Nighttime temperatures in Ohio have dropped to the mid 20-degree range the last two nights. And it affected the bass positioning.
- Water stained to muddy throughout.
- Bass were hitting my Venom Lure Real Image bass jig tipped with the Venom Lure Better Beever.
- The bass were all caught near deeper water. I couldn't get bit in the flats, coves, or shallow infeed areas of the lake. The ones I caught were within 30ft. of deeper water.
- I met a guy on the lake that said he caught several on red crankbaits. But I couldn't get bit with a variety of lures I tried. They only took my Venom Lures jig.
Note - I'm posting videos on the Lake Link video page. Check 'em out and let me know what you think.