Unusual hardships confront the devoted walleye and musky angler. With so many hours dedicated to fishing – especially at the tournament level – it can be hard to conduct a normal life. Fortunately most tackle boxes house a pair of shears – a line clipper at least – and in moderately skilled hands these can keep you looking somewhat presentable. Presentable enough to be seen with a St. Croix® Legend Tournament® Walleye or Musky rod, at least. Super light, powerful and finished with advanced components, both series feature SCIV blanks and St. Croix’s exclusive ART™ and IPC® technology as well as FRS for incredible durability. Clearly the preferred choice of the hardcore – haircut or not.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- High-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite with NSi resin. Featuring 3M™ Matrix Resin for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Technique-specific musky and walleye series features unrivaled technology and performance.
- Fuji® K Series Tangle-Free Concept Guides with Alconite® rings and polished frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Machined-aluminum wind check.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by
- St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Park Falls, U.S.A.