There are currently 5 reviews for LaSalle Cooling Lake.
I've been here twice and both times I've had great success catching fish.
- Jim Sanaxay from Crystal Lake, IL
Grate place to fish if you know what your doing.
- Adam Barrow from Seneca , IL
Great fishing for blues the last week. Caught several keepers in deeper water 22-25 feet. Most were around 6-9lbs. Biggest one we caught on thursday was 16lbs!
- dan fetgatter from pontiac, Illinois
84 in the discharge channel, 59 on the cold side. Stripers active in the hot water.
- Jeff Kalisz from Algonquin, Illinois
Do not fish here, it is terrible. It is especially bad from March to May.
- Jim Cas from Chicago, Illinois