Women & Fishing

Womens Outdoors (fishing) Skills - Fall Registration Open

7/20/17 @ 12:20 PM
INITIAL POST
hunting4keeps
hunting4keeps
User since 3/13/17

Ladies,

Registration is now open for our fall classes! Many {women only} outdoors skills classes offered, including our on-pond fishing class! Learn about different species, rod/reel set ups, the right lures to catch more fish and how to clean and cook your catch!

? a few pics from our July class. 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
4/27/20 @ 10:10 PM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01

Don’t be fearful ladies. Go out to the “main boards” & state your piece. I’d rather see a different  & certainly more sensible perspective than keep reading barstool & bucket biology. 

I want to see more of you heard there. 

Yeah, your gonna get mouth breathers & knuckle draggers hittin’ on you. Stand your ground and take no ****. 

KT will attest to me. I’d trust her in a heart beat as we pretty much did together after a frikken scary day coming off Ol’ Girl. 

Keep fishin’ Ladies!!!

4/27/20 @ 9:44 PM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01

Take it to heart men. They keep your boat afloat.  

4/27/20 @ 9:42 PM
Stitzo
User since 6/15/01

I’d like to hear what our Fishn’Ladies have to weigh in on this. Probably a dang good perspective. 

4/9/20 @ 11:53 PM
Blodgett
Blodgett
User since 4/9/20

The Florida BOW is opening registrations for Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop in November. I've been thinking about the Women’s Outdoor Adventures weekend program too, but I'm not sure about the age restrictions (I'm 65).
Workshop classes by Florida BOW (4 sessions - 3+ hours each):
Ocala >> Nov. 6-8, 2020

Workshops offer outdoors skills instruction by Matt Markey author proessays.org

5/12/18 @ 2:54 PM
P.Norts
User since 3/3/18

Where do I register for the June event?

1/18/18 @ 12:04 PM
hunting4keeps
hunting4keeps
User since 3/13/17

Registration for the IL summer workshop opens 2/26/2018 and it fills up fast! Dates are June 8-10 2018.

Registration is still open for winter WI workshops, too. 

Ladies only, 18 and up. Read below for description.

11/9/17 @ 7:22 PM
hunting4keeps
hunting4keeps
User since 3/13/17

ILLINOIS offers 2 weekend long workshops a year where ladies can pick from many outdoors skills including archery, wingshooting, rifle markswoman, handguns, bass fishing and night fishing, trail running, outdoors cooking, and more. These weekends are scheduled for June and September 2018 and fill quickly. I am excited to teach at these workshops and would love to see more ladies be introduced to the outdoors through one of our workshops.

WISCONSIN offers a summer workshop in August, and also offers a workshop in the winter which includes: Ice fishing, rifle markswoman, winter survival, snoweshoeing, dog training, journaling, Dutch oven cooking, field dressing your deer with cooking demo, and more. This is scheduled for February 2018- registration opens soon! They offer a bonus fly fishing and pheasant hunt each year. I do not teach at WI's events, but they are the original program location and are a wonderful way to introduce women to the outdoors as well. 

Womens Outdoors (fishing) Skills - Fall Registration Open photo by hunting4keeps
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE