Going to the bathroom on a small boat?

6/14/08 @ 9:57 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Redrose4u2
Redrose4u2
USER since 11/16/06
Turboman...Check out this thread on the Women & Fishing Forum: "When on ice, do you hold it or what? I'm sure you'll be able to get some information on this topic for your wife. It's good to see you both getting out and fishing. Enjoy your time together on the water.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 20 of 35 Posts
5/17/09 @ 7:19 AM
slynderella
slynderella
USER since 12/8/08
We have a small boat too. I don't know it this will help, but, we bought a port a potty from Fleet Farm. There are different styles and sizes. It fits into the boat just right and I know I am glad that it is there. I too have to know where the bathrooms are when I fish. Going inland to a bathroom as not always available. I also went to the sight, Go Girl.com they have something new that I am going to try. Look it up and see if this is an option. But the port a potty is awesome! Cool

Post Your Comment
4/21/09 @ 11:41 AM
Kellygirl 59
Kellygirl 59
USER since 4/21/09
We had a small boat. It was a 18 foot Starcraft with no plumbing. My husband and our two girls and myself peed from the boat all the time. We sold the boat three years ago. My husband had it easy. Just stand at the side of the boat and pee. Me and the girls had it different. I taught the girls how to pee over the side like I did. When I had to pee while on the boat I got my TP then standing with my back to the side I pulled my jeans or shorts and panties down to my knees and sat on the back of my legs with my rear over the side and peed in the water. Finished I wiped and dropped my TP in the water. TP dissolves quickly so there is no problem with it going in the water. As I stood back up I pulled my panties up then my jeans/shorts. Just be sure to hold on to the boat so you don't fall over the side if the boat rocks. When the girls were small either my husband or I would hold on to the girls while they were peeing. I suppose some kind of container could be used and your pee poured over the side. Hope this is a good tip for other women out there on a boat.

Post Your Comment
3/4/09 @ 9:53 PM
2fish4
2fish4
USER since 1/6/09
Can you legally do that. Pee on a boat? I have done it. We have a 5 gallon pail with the cover, I cover up with everything I have. ~ my husband holds up blanket that I bring. My only concern is that someone might call in and say something about indecent exposure. You hear about people getting it for peeing around on the streets. But when I am totally covered will I get in trouble for it. To me if those pantoons have a enclosed toilet. What is the difference if I make darn sure that no one can see me... Just wondering if anyone has any rules or regulations on this. LOL fishing Stay safe

Post Your Comment
2/25/09 @ 7:05 PM
critter4life1981
critter4life1981
USER since 9/29/05
http://www.coveryourbass.com/

Post Your Comment
2/25/09 @ 10:36 AM
mallardmilitia
mallardmilitia
USER since 1/20/07
find a secluded spot and hang your butt over the side of the boat!! Big Smile Tounge Out

Post Your Comment
2/22/09 @ 9:56 AM
BoldnBeautiful
BoldnBeautiful
USER since 4/29/08
Finally a product soooo awesome for women, I just had to share:

WWW.GO-GIRL.COM

"Don't take life sitting down" Wink

Edited on 2/22/09 10:00 AM
Post Your Comment
2/4/09 @ 4:30 PM
koolaid2313
koolaid2313
USER since 12/31/08
I also use a 5 gal pail with a toilet seat lid. I also add kitty litter to the liner (bag) to make clean up even easier. Who wants liquid to leak out of some small hole in a bag...

Post Your Comment
1/28/09 @ 6:57 PM
Tall Piker
Tall Piker
USER since 10/13/08
my daughter says once you go bucket you never vgo back

Post Your Comment
1/28/09 @ 6:56 PM
Tall Piker
Tall Piker
USER since 10/13/08
my daughter says once you go bucket you never vgo back

Post Your Comment
1/22/09 @ 6:44 PM
THE SNOOK
THE SNOOK
USER since 3/19/08
A 5 gal. pail & a dark colored poncho works for me. When its time to go, slip on the poncho & squat. Nobody knows. Been there! Done that!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 20 of 35 Posts