Going to the bathroom on a small boat?

6/14/08 @ 9:57 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Redrose4u2
Redrose4u2
USER since 11/16/06
Turboman...Check out this thread on the Women & Fishing Forum: "When on ice, do you hold it or what? I'm sure you'll be able to get some information on this topic for your wife. It's good to see you both getting out and fishing. Enjoy your time together on the water.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 35 Posts
2/12/18 @ 10:49 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03

Just EnCase makes the "Good to Go".

Good to Go

Post Your Comment
2/12/18 @ 8:19 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
USER since 12/22/04

Fold and Go Toilet

300lb capacity - should cover basis. 

Post Your Comment
2/12/18 @ 8:17 AM
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
USER since 12/22/04

I have a small little collapse able toilet for my daughter.  It has little bags that you go in.   I imagine they make ones that are much sturdier for grownups if necessary. 

Post Your Comment
2/9/18 @ 6:47 AM
GRANDAD
GRANDAD
USER since 6/1/09

I made this for my wife! 2 1/2 gallon bucket with snap on lid. Cut a swimming noodle length wise to fit.fits on rim and is comfy to sit on and is removeable! Perfect height and lid fits tight till done fishing and contents disposed ! My wife is discrete and half the time I don't even know she used it! She got the idea  from a lady friend!

Post Your Comment
1/29/18 @ 6:52 PM
Mitchfisher
Mitchfisher
USER since 1/29/18

Hey check pbucket.com

:

Post Your Comment
12/17/10 @ 6:07 PM
fishing_princess
fishing_princess
USER since 12/11/10
I realize this is a late answer but, I hope this advice helps. Could you possibly bring another bucket on the boat? she could use that and wrap a blanket around her so she isn't exposed before she sits. Then she could rinse out the bucket and problem solved. Hope this helps!

Post Your Comment
10/23/10 @ 10:24 AM
keepers
keepers
USER since 12/2/03
there once was a girl from nantucket who tried to go pee in the bucket

she was singing a song when a wave came along ... and it tipped her right off of the bucket

it soon became clear as she sat on her rear

that the pants she was wearing got wet

the fishing was good she had no regret but next time she goes she’ll use the freshette

Post Your Comment
7/22/10 @ 7:16 PM
sandramarie
sandramarie
USER since 7/20/10
I wanted to write to this question. First, I think it's very considerate of you to want to be considerate of your wife. I think that you may need to compromise on this and find places where she can get s chance to get off the boat if she needs to. I personally don't feel it's right to jump in the water and take care of business - but I am able to wait. So, a small boat may not be something a 70 year old woman wants to take care of personal private business. I would recommend that you get a map before you go out, scope out any places that she can leave the boat and you can sit back and wait for her. I think that it will be a good way to make it work for both of you.. Good luck.

Post Your Comment
5/7/10 @ 2:20 PM
hckplyers
hckplyers
USER since 9/10/08
I have to post just to get rid of that last post, stupid, just stupid. What would you mother say!

Post Your Comment
3/20/10 @ 12:47 PM
hckplyers
hckplyers
USER since 9/10/08
I have just come across a product that might interest a lot of people, women, men and children. It is made by the Travel John company, can be used by all. It has a absortive porduct that will hold up to 28 oz of liquid and will not spill! These would be great not only for fishing, but in the car, for small children's emergencys, big person emergencies, haha, hiking, biking, car trips, and even just so you don't have to actually use those horrid portipotties and public bathrooms. Take along a ziplock and reuse til full, then just throw in the garbage, how great is that. They can be slid down along the waist and underwear, placed correctly, and used! Very discreet. These are on my shopping list! I had looked at the stadium girl thing, but this is better!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 35 Posts