Gals looking to salmon fishing

6/20/14 @ 6:58 AM
ORIGINAL POST
thinblueline
thinblueline
USER since 1/25/10
Full disclosure, I am a man. I'm a little unclear, do you already have your guide license such that your offer is in the same cost ball park as established charters, or are you just wanting to take some women out for free to get some experience? Also, I had a friend that just wanted to get experience by taking random people out, but he "required" people to just split the gas money. Seems legitimate enough to just ask for gas money for such a venture, but eventually his random people ended up being wardens who enjoyed their fishing trip, caught a bunch of fish , then at the end dropped a very expensive hammer on him. The last questions I have are what kind of boat/engines do you have, how many people can you take, and what port do you primarily fish out of.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
12/1/14 @ 8:37 AM
JamesD
JamesD
USER since 2/16/04
If they had paid for some gas, (as per verbal agreement) and you refused cash for fish, things may have been different. What tangled webs we weave.

Post Your Comment
11/20/14 @ 2:37 PM
bigmallard
bigmallard
MEMBER since 2/18/05
Warden hammer happened to my brother as well. Only he did Not ask for any money at all. Not for gas or equipment they lost overboard. They GAVE him cash after the fish were cleaned and in their car. Money was still in his hand and the other warden handed him the ticket. I was there with my bother and they didn't say a word to me. When the ticket was in his hand they walked away laughing.

Post Your Comment