SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

Name of camo pattern

10/15/18 @ 12:10 PM
INITIAL POST
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

Does anyone recall the name of a camo pattern that came out about 10 years ago, had a lot of white in it, great for tree stands after the leaves fall.

I've got "Insanity" bouncing around my head, but nothing comes up when I search on that.

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
10/16/18 @ 10:00 AM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

Vertigo - that's the one.  Thank you!

10/16/18 @ 8:13 AM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

I could be ASAT but i doubt it,  ASAT has been around longer than most and predator came out in the 80's as well.  My dad had a predator camo jump suit from the late 80's.  Wish I still had that.  I always thought is was goofy looking.  I like it now though.

I'd be confident in saying it's Vertigo because it came out as ScentLok's camo basically and that was in that 10 year time frame.

Plus,  if you had vertigo,  it would drive you to insanity.  I feel like i'm playing jeopardy.

10/15/18 @ 3:22 PM
Quester
User since 1/28/07

Skyline.

10/15/18 @ 3:17 PM
Brother of the brush
User since 1/22/12

On some Cabelas gear, they call it outfitters camo.

10/15/18 @ 1:25 PM
Wilbur29
Wilbur29
User since 10/25/13
I was just looking at Vertigo on Friday on Ebay. Looks like a great pattern.
10/15/18 @ 1:17 PM
.Long Barrels
User since 12/9/14

Vertigo 

10/15/18 @ 12:37 PM
wale
User since 2/12/13

Predator camo maybe? 

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE