coyote hunting land

2/1/15 @ 8:47 PM
ORIGINAL POST
green-meany-slayer
green-meany-slayer
USER since 12/7/14
i am currently looking for land to coyote hunt on i have wiped out/educated all the coyotes to the point they wont come to calls on all the farms and pieces of property that have coyote problems. so i was wondering if anyone had property that needed some coyotes taken care of.. i live in fond du lac but i would be willing to travel about and hour or so. send me a message if your interested.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
11/1/15 @ 9:58 PM
ditto
ditto
USER since 12/6/10
You're not going to control the population by hunting them for more than it takes for them to mate. Kill the Alpha female and all the females in the area come into heat and more will be born than if you didn't hunt them. Good news for yote hunters though!

Post Your Comment
10/31/15 @ 5:45 PM
lawdog616
lawdog616
USER since 1/20/04
That time of year again, yotes talking most nights. Anyone in Bayfield or Ashland County area having a yote problem and needs someone to come and tried to cut the population, let me know. I have a small group of folks that hunt using calls and would love to have new areas to try.

Post Your Comment
2/15/15 @ 4:10 PM
sircasey
sircasey
USER since 12/20/08
Jus knock, like was said. I work for an electric utility up north and have a lot of contact with the farmers all winter long, in both the northern part of the state, and the middle part of the state, and when it comes to coyotes and wolves.... well, they downright have no time for them. They will let you hunt them by calling, but most are more reluctant if you are using dogs in the open fields, and just shooting across the fields. Makes 'em nervous.

It sure doesn't take much to educate those damn things, does it!

Post Your Comment
2/12/15 @ 7:23 AM
RescueDiver
RescueDiver
USER since 1/21/12
I live in SW Wisconsin, I have yet to have a landowner tell me no when I go knock on their door and ask to hunt coyote. Try it.

Post Your Comment