Displaying 1 to 15 of 84 posts
8/3/19 @ 7:58 PM
BoatCop
User since 8/2/01

Another nice one arrowed on Veteran's Day 2018 in Green Lake County. 128 5/8"

8/3/19 @ 7:56 PM
BoatCop
User since 8/2/01

My biggest buck ever. Was hunting on October 30th 2014, and arrowed this 143" buck in Calumet County Wisconsin. It was the biggest buck in Calumet County that year.

8/3/19 @ 9:19 AM
daleracefan
User since 3/27/02

Narrow tall 11point-Forest county, 2005. Wide 9 point-Dodge county, 2016

7/20/19 @ 11:39 PM
Casedog
Casedog
User since 10/4/11

That buck is a dream deer for me and getting him in the early velvet seasons of the south had to be awesome and I wish our Department of No Results would follow suit of our southern neighbors!! Great deer Polski

I finally got mine hung in my new house! 

My trophy wall isn’t even close to being finished and I’m extremely excited to show the “Than” out of the Now/Than metaphor! 

Hopefully get it done before hunting season and looking forward to some really cool hunting archives that will be displayed on my fireplace!!

I love my new house and have many projects to keep sharing if you guys/gals would like me  to??

I will give u guys a few little hints- 

rifle inlay for my mantle 

my robinhooded Lincoln logs that I shafted 3 days before my life was flipped upside down because I fell out of a tree from 18-20 feet on opening day of bow season 2007 

the arrow that took out the Armania legend 

im sure I will think of more Before it’s done and over

Thanks for reading and looking at my first bow killed buck in 1998 and the Armenian legend of 2016! I’m extremely proud of these two deer! The buck of 98 was also named Scarface because he must have fought to make him be a 7pointer Instead of an eight pointer

The Armenian legend should’ve been a 8 pointer but was a nine pointer( Not complaining about a split G2 ever And hopefully my next deer will be a one of them huge 8’s that my brother got 2 weeks after mine which turns out to me my avatar eight point buck and I have never shot a even pointed deer in 29 years of hunting-(I think I have been posting 26 years of hunting experience but I just realized I started hunting in 1990 so the math will always be nice and easy)

Thanks again 

best buck photo by Casedog
7/19/19 @ 8:12 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

Thanks, yeah my buddy lives there, he has arthritis bad and couldn't take Wisconsin winters anymore. I hunt by his place, taxes down there are ridiculously low compared to here.

7/19/19 @ 8:06 PM
Bowhunting Guy
User since 5/22/18

Nice deer, Polski. I’ve spent a little time in Kentucky and always thought it would be a great state to live in. 

7/18/19 @ 9:11 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03

My 2017 Kentucky bow buck, still in velvet, scored 154. Shot in early Sept., 85 degrees out that day, going back this year.

best buck photo by Polski
7/18/19 @ 7:38 PM
bass423
PRO MEMBER User since 3/1/12

Free2Prowl,

What an awesome story with a perfect ending.  Thank you both.

7/10/19 @ 9:52 AM
bookumdano
User since 6/9/16

First pic didn't score, Scored 141 8pt

best buck photo by bookumdano
3/25/19 @ 3:52 PM
HoytHunter918
HoytHunter918
User since 3/23/19

Here's one from a few years ago. 21" inside 145 gross but he weighed 279lbs.

3/7/19 @ 9:08 AM
free2prowl
free2prowl
User since 3/4/19

This fall we had the privilege of teaming up with a very deserving marine veteran.  Although the goal was to get him back hunting with confidence after an amputation related to his service, he was able to achieve much more than that!

1/16/19 @ 4:40 PM
clueless
User since 10/24/04

Great story DBDL! I would have to agree that my first buck in 86 was my best. The adrenaline rush was unbelievable I had finally gotten a buck. Started hunting at 12 and got my first buck when I was 20 y/o. No youth hunts back then.

I am on the left w/ my dad and brother. We still hunt together out of the "cabin".

1/16/19 @ 7:47 AM
Deadbucksdontlie
User since 1/10/19

I was an eager pup, i couldnt wait to join the chase with my old man.  I made backtags with crayons and i made squirell drives of the neighborhood with rock throwers "shooters" and pushers when i was too young to take with.  I could not wait, and finaly i got to go along.  Its amazing to me now that he was able to kill anything with an antsy kid on public.  We had lots of encounters, and i saw many tails and a few almost kills.  Elementary school in the city, not many kids i knew were hunters, i got an early start tellin buck stories and i told my dad that they didnt believe me, and that they said i was a liar.  This pic is of my best buck, this is the first kill i was in on with the old man.  We have gone on to kill many many more, several with very large 'scores'.  but that first buck, man was that sweet.  I was in the club.  Kinda hehe..  then i joined the missed a buck club, and then a few years later bagged my first of many.  So when we walked up on my dad's 'monster' he told me to tell those kids at school that dead bucks dont lie, and ever since thats the first words out of my mouth whenever we are lucky enough to harvest another beauty.

11/30/18 @ 12:43 AM
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

Here's a 5 minute video of our 2018 Gun Hunting Season opening weekend.  

12 bucks.  11 of which were registered as bucks....  Gotta see to believe how small the one I'm hinting to.

11/25/18 @ 10:26 AM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05

Wow guys,some really nice bucks. Congratulations to all of you.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 84 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE