I'm only sharing this so that others who fish the Wisconsin River by Nekoosa, and the Pete are aware of a potential destruction of our great fishing resource. I was at a public forum yesterday where they were discussing Enbridge wanting to add another line to their oil pipeline highway. The current pipeline is down river from the Nekoosa dam where Hwy Z is closest to the river. The addition of this new line will make this even bigger than the Keystone XL. For an example of what can happen, just look at pictures from the Kalamazoo River spill https://www.google.com/search?q=enbridge+kalamazoo+river+oil+spill&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=963&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjaz62Io6rMAhWMxIMKHa1YA2EQ_AUICCgD They already had one spill in the Owen Wisconsin area on this line, and are planning to increase flow in one pipe by 3x the rate it is now. Google "Kalamazoo River oil spill" and ask yourself if that's what you want to see our Wisconsin River look like. Is there a chance that it would never have a major spill? Sure. Are the odds in our favor? No, not given Enbridge's horrible record. And the best part? Not one drop of the oil going through that pipeline is for here in the United States. Not one. And, because a majority of the oil being piped through is tar sands oil, Enbridge doesn't even have to pay the tax that is used to help in the event of an oil spill. Just wanted people who fish this area to know what could happen some day. A lot of people fish this area, and I'd hate to see it destroyed. Oh, and please save your personal attacks and name calling. I am only passing along information I found out yesterday and was horrified to find out.