St croix factory outlet store

5/4/14 @ 8:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Rertman
Rertman
USER since 5/4/14
SD guy here looking to find out if anyone knows if this place will ship out a seconds rod or a few of them if they have what I want? Friend of mine was up there an later told me about some decent deals they had, it's a pretty far drive from SD without knowing what they have. Any help would be appreciated!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
5/9/14 @ 9:14 PM
scrub
scrub
USER since 8/15/06
I had a phone convo today about my legend elite I've had for 12yrs and broke last weekend.....best customer service phone convo for anything I've fd up in recent memory. Do what was already said, call and talk to anyone or someone, I know they will help you

Post Your Comment
5/9/14 @ 1:30 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
I would just call and find out. When you walk in the store, they have all the seconds/defect ones on the wall. Prices are decent but I would guess they change quite a bit. Not sure if they'd be in the business of shipping out the seconds though as that would cut into the new rod sales I would think.

I actually bought a new musky rod off that wall. Half off the sticker price. I forget what the flaw was now, but I do remember not being able to find it until I read where it was. Very minor and did nothing to the rod itself. I like buying those, or the basket rods with the fixed eyes. Sort of weird having St. Croix bobber rods, but for $20-$30, why not lol.

Edited on 5/9/14 1:33 PM
Post Your Comment
5/9/14 @ 1:16 PM
Fishsqueezer
Fishsqueezer
USER since 5/19/06
They don't sell seconds blanks anymore. I was told they send them off to high schools for tech ed students to build rods. If you're lucky you can find something decent in one of bins that someone sent in with a broken tip or guide. Good thing I got in when the gettin was good ten years ago with my fleet of legend elite blanks I got for ten bucks. Eight $300 rods for about $20 each.

Post Your Comment
5/9/14 @ 12:55 PM
Rertman
Rertman
USER since 5/4/14
Nobody?

Post Your Comment