Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Smoking Fish

10/28/18 @ 9:31 AM
INITIAL POST
Mr.Jiggers
Mr.Jiggers
User since 1/3/10

Hi All,

Looking to see if I can enhance my salmon smoking skills by making a video and reaching out the the LL community for insight.

Please take a look at my video and if you have any additional pointers that would be fantastic.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
11/29/18 @ 3:39 PM
machoprogrammer
User since 1/19/07
Salmon looked a bit poor quality from spawning run, but not gonna lie, the finished product looks mighty tasty
11/23/18 @ 7:39 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

I made 2 batches,1 mine 1yours. We ate them yesterday.6 people preferred mine which were salt based. But! 4 others really garbaged down on yours! Lol.My thoughts were that yours were too sweet. This is NOT! A knock on yours, very good! My suggestion is to measure the amount of brown sugar,etc. so people can adjust the lngredients to their taste. I used a recipe of 6 T of each.     Thanks CARPIO 

11/23/18 @ 2:30 PM
Key
User since 12/26/12

11/17/18 @ 11:23 PM
Muskie Fever
User since 7/28/09

The only pointer I’ll give you is to keep smoking buddy.  Some of the best out there!

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE