MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Smallmouth fishing using scuba gear

9/11/18 @ 8:35 AM
INITIAL POST
Misfit12
Misfit12
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/18

Sick of wondering what's down there? Or how your favorite lure is behaving? Send me your favorite lure and I'll create a video using it. You will see how your lure performs.  Here is an example using a savage 3D Craw. Subscribe for more!

https://youtu.be/2GuoprIzVaU

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
9/18/18 @ 8:42 AM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04

They are doing it because scuba is an expensive hobby. The up side for me was my diving buddy, Phil had a basement crammed with salvaged baits and lures he found on his scuba trips. He also had a ton of anchors people lost. I ended up cherry picking some pretty nice stuff he sold to me for not much money. Zeebs changed everything because any hard surface got covered with them making seeing salvage almost impossible. We all brought mask and snorkels up with us to Canada and found lots of snagged lures near portages and waterfalls. Smallies would circle around me while I kicked up silt stirred up while digging them off the bottom. They formed a fishy entourage following us around on the bottom.

9/16/18 @ 5:13 AM
crankbait
crankbait
User since 6/20/01
Would it be any easier with an ice fishing reel?  Saw that on you tube a few years ago.  Maybe I'll try it next year.
9/11/18 @ 7:39 PM
roofer
User since 6/6/04

worms don't mail very well

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE