Perch/Walleye Fishing in NE Wisconsin

1/19/16 @ 10:37 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Wilks44
Wilks44
USER since 1/14/16
Any one know of any good places to catch perch and walleye through the ice in Northeast Wisconsin? Prefer Marinette or Oconto county but Forest and Florence alright too. Any input is appreciated. I've fished White Potato and Noquebay before but it was nothing to write home about. Any one willing to share a hot spot or two?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
1/21/16 @ 8:22 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01
I think that you're looking up a dead horse's arse in the counties that you mention. I could provide a couple of lakes where I've caught walleye in those areas if you want to message me but wouldn't say that any of the lakes I know of would be better than White Potato or Noquebay, or as you say, anything to write home about. There may be a honey hole here or there but I don't believe anyone would post that information for all to see.

My best advice for you would be Green Bay for both species. I'm not a perch fisherman so I can't help you there but Bay De Noc in the UP or Larson's Reef by Sturgeon Bay would be two great places to start for good size and numbers of walleye.

Post Your Comment