MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Mr. Heater Buddy

12/9/18 @ 9:50 AM
INITIAL POST
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Mr. Heater Buddy or mr. Heater big Buddy how do they work in your pop-up or shelter. How long does the gas usually last. I use a mr. Heater cooker now. Thanks for your comment.
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
12/19/18 @ 7:30 AM
Sylvain Guy
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/01

I use a Big Buddy with either a 10 or 20( same as my grill). Need to use a filter with bulk tank. Batteries for the blower lasted from deer season through ice fishing season last year. Great for reheating biscuit sandwiches, brats, and burgers wrapped in aluminum foil.

12/10/18 @ 8:16 PM
SmokeyBear619
SmokeyBear619
User since 1/6/18
I use a buddy heater all the time in the shanty. It helps if you have an insulated shanty but if you dont they still work fine. Long as your not going in and out every couple of minutes they heat up quick and stay warm. I usually take a few tanks of propane out on the ice with me just to use for that reason & to grill. A tank or two is usually enough for the day if you stay out long...
12/9/18 @ 8:17 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14

Thanks,for your comments I did go out and buy the small one and tried it little bit and it works great thank you everybody, seems a lot safer than my mr. Cooker.

12/9/18 @ 6:13 PM
SkiLLz4GiLLz
SkiLLz4GiLLz
User since 2/4/09

I have a big buddy with a adapter that i hook to a 20lb propane tank...love it

12/9/18 @ 5:18 PM
CMunyon
User since 5/12/16

The smaller of the two,the buddy will run about 2.5 hrs. on high.

12/9/18 @ 10:19 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

If you go to there website it tells you how long a 1# tank lasts on each setting.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE