Lacrosse area fish kill?

1/29/15 @ 8:17 PM
ORIGINAL POST
aztundra
aztundra
USER since 1/29/15
I've had reports of a fish kill at several locations in the LaCrosse area a few weeks ago. All second hand but reliable sources. A recent contact to the fish lab resulted in them knowing nothing about it. They asked for exact locations and witnesses to track down what might have happened. Feel free to message me. If you want your name left out I'll take my camera to the area and look myself. The areas were pretty distant from each other. I'm looking for some help to get information into the right hands. Any help is appreciated.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
2/9/15 @ 9:03 PM
wimskyhntr
wimskyhntr
USER since 6/23/09
i heard an area called cold spring in crawford county along the mississippi river had a fish kill. its just south of hwy 171 on hwy 35. in the south pond area. reports i heard were that dead fish down almost every hole drilled there. would like for someone to check into it. fishing there seems to be getting a little worse each year. last year water smelled funny, but there were fish alive there then and biting. but this year lots of dead ones and none biting..

Post Your Comment
2/7/15 @ 7:08 AM
snag1
snag1
MEMBER since 1/23/10
I live and fish in the La Crosse area and haven't seen it or heard about it but doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Post Your Comment