Hi all!  I've had a YouTube channel for about a year, and recently transitioned it to being geared towards catching a fish in every lake in Waukesha County.  Obviously, not all of these lakes have public access.  Herein lies the issue...

I was wondering about fishing on private lakes when I don't actually know anybody that lives on it.  Is it as simple as knocking on somebody's door, asking permission, and hoping they'll say yes? I'm not referring to private lakes with a small stream I can get to with wet feet, but a totally land-locked lake completely surrounded by houses.

If you're reading this and you live on such a lake, please PM me.  I'd love to get permission to fish there.  I just want to catch a fish, and am happy to follow whatever guidelines you set for me.  Have a great bass lake you don't want ruined?  I'll target panfish.  Catch and release only?  That's pretty much all I do anyway.  Want to see my video before it's released to the public to ensure you're happy and I respected your area?  By all means.  The goal is just to get in, get a fish or two on film, and get out.  

And while this post is not meant to be a shameless plug for my channel, I'd appreciate people checking it out and giving me feedback.  Just search 262 Fishing or click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrkloJ17bpO9z4Qq4dP9yQ

Thanks.