Have you fished or boated yet on SE Wis waters? ?

3/29/15 @ 4:49 PM
ORIGINAL POST
jaybeeturtle
jaybeeturtle
USER since 3/17/06
Most lakes and of course all the rivers are open now. Weather has been cold, but has anyone got out to fish or prep their boat?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
4/12/15 @ 3:45 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
Don't be jealous,Vizla. When work's slow there's nthing going into the IRA. Bills,mortgage,food and fuel....and repairs.

I know people my age (51) who are retired. I'll be working until I can't.

No shuffleboard at Winter Park in my future.

Post Your Comment
4/12/15 @ 3:11 PM
Viszla-Terrier
Viszla-Terrier
USER since 12/27/10
Cds,I definitely envy you. Finally had a few hours this weekend, drove to the lake, no piers in yet. Boat is still too new for me to beach it in the gravel. Hopefully next weekend. Good luck.

Post Your Comment
4/3/15 @ 8:34 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
I've been keeping rough track: I've run about 50 gallons thru my 70 horse Mariner tiller so far this season.

Post Your Comment
3/31/15 @ 2:38 AM
jaybeeturtle
jaybeeturtle
USER since 3/17/06
Got out myself for the first time on open water. Was in a canoe and tried a north side shallow black bottom bay. Have never seen it this shallow in March in 25 years. Too shallow for crappie to come in but caught around 40 gills and punkinseed in 1-2 ft of water. Many nice fish around 8 inches, but released them all because of the fish in my freezer left over from ice fishing

Post Your Comment
3/30/15 @ 6:36 AM
Plmlk
Plmlk
MEMBER since 12/18/07
Took the skiff out on the Fox last Saturday. Pounded the water pretty hard but did not boat a fish. Nice to be again though...

Post Your Comment
3/29/15 @ 10:24 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
USER since 10/17/04
Prepped and ready. Just need time to fish which has been hard to come by recently. Saturday its on.

Post Your Comment