SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Boulder Junction Area Cabin Rental Aug 2019

8/18/18 @ 9:41 PM
INITIAL POST
J B
User since 3/10/02

Hello, we are looking for a cabin to rent for next August in the Boulder Junction area. Our group maybe 5-10 people, so I needs to be pretty big. I’ve been looking online, but can’t seem to find the perfect one. Please post a link here if you know of something or feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
9/4/18 @ 9:56 PM
Mike Nitro
Mike Nitro
User since 4/3/14

Look at the Big Bear Hideaway right outside of downtown.  Its within walking distance of bars and eateries and the cabins are some of the most amazing craftsmanship you will see.  Check it out.

9/3/18 @ 8:59 PM
PBUD
User since 2/18/05

White Birch Village 

8/28/18 @ 7:55 PM
LMHunter
User since 8/28/18
Check out Northwoods Home Rentals.  Various homes and cabins in Boulder Junction as well as Manitowish Waters and Presque Isle.  We just got back (group of 5 + dog) and the rental home was perfect for us with a great lake setting.  They should have options for your group size.  Easy to work with as well.
8/19/18 @ 9:54 PM
waltereye sr.
User since 6/25/01

Possibly Zastrows on Lynx Lake? May need to take two cabins. Good eats and drinks also on site.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE