Larson FX

8/14/15 @ 1:43 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Pro-V 1775
Pro-V 1775
USER since 7/31/07
I am looking at buying a Larson FX 2020, anyone have any experience with the Larson FX series?
Edited on 8/22/15 8:44 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
8/23/15 @ 8:56 AM
nomadic eye
nomadic eye
USER since 8/6/11
Had a fincraft..same vec technology til larson bought them... they track beautifully..interior? well not that great looking, hardware? improving but lacking. layout marginal...but compared to a pro V? lmao..pro v is the most over priced , over valued boat on the market...Rode in them all..geez u want a big lund..go tyee or glass...i'd buy tracker before i would buy pro v....and i wouldn't send my worst enemy on the water in a tracker.. do yourself a favor take a tape measure with you..measure the inside depth(safety concern),the square footage in cockpit and on bow deck..realize also if you mount rod holders to lund sport tracks you compromise even more of interior room in the cockpit...mind you i am not knocking..lund just the JOKE pro -v....dealers must laugh all the way to the bank when they sell one!..check out all the other flagship alumes..prices are less...p.s. lund pro v does have largest gas tank..guess they figure u buy one you might as well add more weight and spend lots of cash on gas..62 gallon? come on as low a profile as it is?

Post Your Comment
8/22/15 @ 8:43 AM
Pro-V 1775
Pro-V 1775
USER since 7/31/07
Fish Hound that's how I feel too. I have been a Lund man my whole life, but can't justify the cost vs value. I have been doing a lot of research and like the Larson layout the best. The price vs value is crazy.

Post Your Comment
8/20/15 @ 8:11 AM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02
Well there you go, take your 45k and toss another 45k on top, then you'll have enough for a Pro V........ should get that all back at the time of resale though!

Really?

Post Your Comment
8/18/15 @ 7:49 AM
Tim Zwieg
Zwiegs
USER since 1/10/12
Personally no. However, I have looked at them, and for the price you are getting a lot of boat. Where else can you get a 20 footer with a 250 HP for under $45k? Are tehy perfect no, but if you are buying a boat on a budget, they are pretty decent.

Post Your Comment