MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

Waterfowl Hunting

2/14/17 @ 8:35 AM
INITIAL POST
jimmymuller
jimmymuller
User since 6/20/16
Waterfowl hunting is the practice of hunting geese, ducks and other waterfowl for food and sport. In many countries, commercial waterfowl hunting is prohibited. Anyone here want to share more reviews?                                                                                                     
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
6/21/18 @ 2:58 PM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

I've only seen one canvasback while hunting. It landed in the decoys and I told my buddy that he got the first shot but he better not miss cause he wasn't getting another. He stoned it with his shot, I could not believe it. 

2/15/17 @ 1:29 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
User since 12/9/10

Far as sharing another review. 

Think our season dates need to be reviewed. IMO, our season opener, split and close date sucks.

2/15/17 @ 1:25 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
User since 12/9/10

Some reason this does spark a memory, a story I once heard. Now I think I may need to Google it myself. So, I was told back in the day market hunters would pack canvas bags full of ducks. By train, transporting the ducks to the city. On the bags filled with ducks they would write "canvasback". Meaning please send the bags back. So they could fill them with more ducks. And the ducks they targeted and sold was, now what we know as the Canvasback. And that's how they got the name.? 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE