Looking to buy a Beretta A300 Outlander; thoughts?

11/21/14 @ 11:41 AM
ORIGINAL POST
imakeitrehnducks
imakeitrehnducks
USER since 11/21/14
This year was my first year duck hunting, and I think I'm ready to buy my own gun. This year I used my Dad's Weatherby Semi-auto. I saw this shotgun at Dick's Sporting Goods. I'm looking to spend around $700. Does anyone have any thoughts on this gun or any other gun in this price range? Thanks.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
11/22/14 @ 3:26 PM
diver hunter 1987
diver hunter 1987
USER since 9/29/09
Used benelli m2. Buddy had an a300 and liked it other buddy just bought a brand new extrema a300 he likes it but had only been on 3 hunts. I love my m2 have had it for 6yrs now never failed me. I was looking at the extremas and super black eagles but beretta didn't feel right for me and didn't feel I needed a 3.5 inch so went with m2 and saved acouple hundred bucks. If you are sold on an auto loader I would stick with benelli and beretta tho just IMO have hunted with guys with win sx2, browning maxis, 11-87, mossberg, and franchi seen more problems with those than with mine or berettas. Especially when it got cold late season they all work about the same in 50 degree weather but once it gets to 30 or below you start seeing problems with the other auto loaders. Once again in my experience.

Post Your Comment