Hunting near Milwaukee

11/22/15 @ 3:06 PM
ORIGINAL POST
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12
Hi, I'm fairly new to hunting and I've yet to shoot my first duck. I was wondering if anyone close to Milwaukee would be willing to bring me hunting with them. I have all my licenses, my own gun, and ammo. I do not have decoys or calls. If anyone would be kind enough to teach me a thing or two about duck and goose hunting I would really appreciate it. Thanks and have a happy thanksgiving.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
12/8/15 @ 7:06 PM
Matson123
Matson123
USER since 5/8/02
I really wish I would have seen this! Be happy to find a day to go out or help give some pointers and direction.

Post Your Comment
11/25/15 @ 6:38 PM
hunt2labs
hunt2labs
USER since 4/9/03
I might recommend heading to a local Ducks Unlimited banquette or better yet volunteer to help with the planning of these events. You will be repaid in more ways than just knowledge-I've made several good friends doing just that.

You might want to hang out a a local marsh or boat landing as well and state your case. I just made a new friend floating a river the other day. He saw me a the bridge and we talked then decided to float it together.

You just never know-get out there in person.

Good luck-sorry I'm in SW WI.

Post Your Comment
11/25/15 @ 4:21 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12
I go college in centralal Wisconsin and I've been doing a good amount of scouting there before I invest in the needed gear. I've found some good public fields for goose. But down here I'm completely clueless, I've never hunted public land in southeastern Wisconsin.

Post Your Comment