Horicon Zone Goose Blinds

9/12/14 @ 9:39 PM
ORIGINAL POST
pothole_sniper
pothole_sniper
USER since 11/12/11
I am looking to find landowners that have goose blinds for rent in the Horicon Zone. I did find a short list on the DNR website, but it says that it was updated back in 2010. I will try calling the owners on the list to see if they are still renting. My friends had a place just west of the marsh that they've hunted for years, but found out from the owner that he is only allowing 1 group on the property instead of 2 due to less standing corn. I'm also considering just contacting landowners who don't rent blinds and see if I can hunt on their properties. I've hunted in layout blinds before, however I'm limited on time this year and didn't want to make a big effort scouting so Any help is appreciated.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
9/26/14 @ 7:23 AM
nubbz07
nubbz07
USER since 12/31/09
Pothole shoot me a text at 9209606719 I've been doing good so far. My fields I hunt are south of fdl. I can take u with if u want

Post Your Comment
9/19/14 @ 5:04 PM
fishhunter19
fishhunter19
USER since 6/22/11
Stop in at a bar start talking hunting, somebody in there can point you in the right direction

Post Your Comment
9/19/14 @ 8:57 AM
Esox2Hart
Esox2Hart
USER since 1/19/05
Limited time? Hire a guide!! Should be easy enough...

Post Your Comment
9/18/14 @ 12:09 PM
fishhunter19
fishhunter19
USER since 6/22/11
Goose haven the sky blasting capital of the world... if your into shooting birds that are just flying by (most of the time way to high) and shooting a box or more of shells then this is the place to be

Post Your Comment
9/18/14 @ 10:28 AM
Fowlfever
Fowlfever
USER since 8/10/12
Goose Haven, just on the east side of the refuge has like 32 blinds for rent on a per day basis. They regulate the water levels and plant food crops just for hunting so you are bound to get something there and I think it is a good price per hunter.

Post Your Comment