Happy New Year!

1/1/15 @ 9:20 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Shad
Shad
USER since 8/27/01
Happy New Year to Fellow Waterfowlers! May 2015 fulfill your wildest waterfowling dreams!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
1/1/15 @ 10:33 PM
870man
870man
USER since 2/13/02
Happy new year to all duckies!!

Post Your Comment
1/1/15 @ 9:45 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10
And to you as well shad! Thanx!.. Well, I made it through my second day off from work since goose closed, without chasing waterfowl, with minimal jitters. Lol.. Slept in till 6:30am, caught up on the last two months of Wild fowl and DU mags, just walked the dog down the road and had a cup of coffee. Made breakfast for the wife and kids. Then went to Cabelas, tried out a couple calls (just for the hell of it, and to watch the people react when you really slam on one. You can get people to jump, my kids laugh, the wife walks away) picked up a new hunting jacket and a box of decs. Good clearance sale going on there. Meeting up with some HRC fellas on Saturday, start training again. Hopefully some ice on the lakes by the following weekend, hit the birds one last time in Tennessee the weekend after that. Then the waterfowl jitters should be gone, life back to "normal", till next September. Happy New Year to all.

Post Your Comment